Monday, March 22, 2010

Love

People read about love, spoke of love, believe in love. I don't know what love is. I think I felt it once, but how do you know what love is? My mom said true love is beautiful. I guess that's why I don't have a girl friend.
Telephone works both ways, but only if the other wants hear from the other. What if you want someone so badly for who they are and it drives you crazy that she don't feel the same way. Is that love? Who knows.
It's one of those things that I as a person would have to search for, however much time that takes.
Another question popped up as I'm writing this also, and it's for the ladies. Do girls think that there's only two interconnected purpose to go party for guys: to drink and have sex?
I wonder if there's something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment